Chicago Drupal Meet Up Group (CDMUG) is a developing resource to grow Chicago's Drupal Community. RSVP @ meetup.com for our next event or learn from our training services. CDMUG has 1200+ members and draws 70 – 90 members, on average, each monthly meet up. Plus we organize our annual DrupalCamp Chicago. Group environment is very open – we discuss ideas, debug problems, and brainstorm current personal or client Drupal projects. View our video presentation archive of past events. Meet Ups take place monthly at Duo Consulting in downtown Chicago. A projector will be available, free wifi, and laptops are encouraged. All skill levels are welcomed, remember business cards.
- KnackForge: Adding a clear button to Drupal form API text field
- Web Omelette: PHP: Using the usort / uasort functions
- Joachim's blog: Graphing relationships between entity types
- MariqueCalcus: Drupal 8 in action
- Doug Vann: Drupal is a community AND there happens to be a piece of software by the same name